Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ok folks.. this is Day 1!

After going to my first meeting and confirming my my research was in fact good. My coach didn't really have to give me the run down because I already had the basics.  YAY youtube and reading forums and getting some paperwork and info from my parents.  (They are on this as well)

I put together a shopping list the other day of meats and veggies. (think i will need more veggies)  YAY peapod.com they deliver!

Here are a few picts from today so far:

The book says you need to eat and take WHAT NOW? Really? That many huh?


Turns out that water isn't' as bad as it looks.. Actually I already drink that much or more so unlike my dad who is struggling with how much water for me its easy! Just 3 and 1/2 of these a day minium, I think i will end up going over that amount anyway. *an apple TV remote for size comparison its 3 inches tall.

Here are the protein packets:  Heah its like StarFleet Rations... or Star-wars food packets i think.
Either way.. the Chili is a bit runny but not bad so far. 



Here is my lunch for today:  Chili with Salad and cucumbers, peppers and 2 pickles.
(gotta get those 2 cups veggies in for lunch and dindin!



Now speaking of dindin:  Tonight im making beef tips with garlic and mushrooms a salad with veggies. 
Should be pretty yummy!  Here are the steak tips in the fridge marinating. I cut them into 1 inch cubes and marinated them in a bit of olive oil garlic cayenne pepper onion powder and a bit of cajun seasoning spice. 


Had a yummy lunch it only raised my blood sugar by 4 points - YAY.  And i feel pretty full. Nicest part is not having to think. Just do and move on. Time better spent doing other things. (More mediation master Yoda suggests instead of eating.  I think ill get right on that after my nap ;)




1 comment: